There was a time that if you put the words "Yamaha" and "Power" in the same sentence, you could only be talking about the roaring power behind the latest Yamaha motorcycle. After all, Yamaha has been a leading name in motorcycles since the very first 125cc YA-1 Motorcycle was made and sold in Japan in 1955.
Today Yamaha is a big name in another power industry: generators. Yamaha first started producing generators in 1973. But it's in recent years that Yamaha has really taken over the other generator manufacturers, including Honda, for features such as noise, weight and fuel efficiency. Especially when it comes to inverter generators.
Inverter generators are able to deliver higher quality, cleaner electricity than conventional generators. They produce energy in the form of pure sine waves, which are cleaner and more reliable than most commercial power sources.
The Yamaha Inverter Generator range is exceptionally portable and stacked with an incredible number of features.
Here's why you should consider a Yamaha Inverter Generator:
- Lightweight and compact for easy storage and transportation.
- Super-quiet muffler for quiet operation. It's so quiet that you can have a conversation standing next to it and hardly realise it is running! Alongside Honda, Yamaha Inverter Generators set the benchmark for quiet running generators.
- Sophisticated inverter technology to deliver pure, stable energy that's even cleaner than electricity from the mains. Perfect for running devices with built-in microcomputers or microcomputer-controlled electric tools.
- OHV engine with cast iron cylinder liner Efficient, reliable, powerful providing long life and excellent heat dissipation.
- Smart Throttle meaning the engine only runs as fast as the load demands, keeping noise and fuel consumption to a minimum.
- Approved spark arrestor and a low oil shut-off system for peace of mind and a long life.
- TwinTech capability - Hook up two Yamaha inverter generators using an accessory cable for maximum power. (see below customer video showing an example of the Twin Tech)
- Oil Watch Warning system Prevents engine damage caused by low oil, avoiding costly repairs and minimising down-time, adding customer confidence and peace of mind.
- Yamaha Warranty Covers the entire generator for defects in parts and workmanship for four years when the generator is not used for commercial, industrial or rental use. When the generator is used for commercial, industrial or rental use, Yamaha covers the generator for two years.
What can you use Yamaha Inverter Generator for?
It might be faster to answer "What can't you use them for?" since Yamaha Inverter Generators provide power for a range of recreational, domestic and work uses. With a ton of features, Yamaha has your power needs covered. The Yamaha 6300w Inverter is ideal for larger loads, while the Yamaha 1000w Inverter Generator and Yamaha EF2400iS Inverter Generators are the ultimate in portable power.
They will supply power for televisions, microwaves, toasters, charging battery packs, fans - just check how much your appliances draw to get the right sized generator model. Yamaha Inverter Generators are also a reliable power back-up for blackouts, so you can power fridges, lights etc.
Granted, Yamaha Inverter Generators aren't the cheapest gensets on the market, but they are a worthy investment that will provide good value for money and reliable power over many years.
For more information, refer to the below Yamaha Generator Selection chart or visit the experts at www.mygenerator.com.au
DISCLAIMER* Please note, this advice is general in nature and we strongly recommend consulting the product manual and where relevant, a professional installer.