Today Yamaha is a big name in the power industry. Ever since Yamaha first started making generators in 1973, it has been giving other generator manufacturers a run for their money. But in recent years, it is with inverter generators that Yamaha is really raising the bar.
What is an inverter generator?
Inverter generators produce energy in the form of pure sine waves, which are cleaner and more reliable than most commercial power sources. This means they deliver higher quality, cleaner electricity than conventional generators, and are ideal for running sensitive devices with built-in microcomputers like laptops and mobile phones.
What makes the Yamaha Inverter Generator range different?
The Yamaha Inverter Generator range is designed to be exceptionally portable, while housing a range of top features. Yamaha Inverter Generators aren’t the cheapest gensets on the market, but customers agree they are a worthy investment that delivers good value for money and reliable power over many, many years.
Best 5 features of a Yamaha Inverter Generators
- Super-quiet muffler: A Yamaha Inverter Generator is so quiet that you can have a normal conversation next to it and hardly realise it is running.
- OHV engine with cast iron cylinder liner: Efficient and powerful engine provides long life and excellent heat dissipation.
- Smart Throttle means the engine only runs as fast as the load demands, helping reduce noise and fuel consumption.
- TwinTech™ capability: Hook up two Yamaha Inverter Generators using an accessory cable for maximum power.
- Oil Watch Warning system: Prevents engine damage caused by low oil, avoiding costly repairs and minimising downtime.
Applications for a Yamaha Inverter Generator
Packed with features, Yamaha Inverter Generators provide power for a range of recreational, domestic and work uses. For larger loads, the Yamaha 6300w Inverter is the ideal choice, while the Yamaha EF2400iS inverter generator is the ultimate in recreational portable power.