2 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Allpower Industries warrants to the original purchaser that SupaSwift branded consumer petrol powered garden products manufactured or imported into Australia by Allpower Industries will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after the date of purchase, and will repair any defect in material or workmanship, and repair or replace any defective part, subject to the conditions, limitations and exclusions set forth herein.
The two (2) year duration of this warranty applies only if the product is put to ordinary, reasonable, and usual personal, family, or household uses. If the product is put to any business, commercial, or industrial use such as, but not limited to, commercial landscaping, golf course or park maintenance, or agricultural or farmstead use, then the duration of this warranty is twelve (12) months after the date of purchase. If any product is rented or leased, then the duration of this warranty is six (6) months after the date of purchase.
Engine/ Transmission units from third party suppliers are covered by the original component manufacturer’s warranty. Allpower takes no responsibility for supply of spare parts or warranty for these components. All enquiries/warranty for these products will be referred to the engine manufacturer.
Genuine SupaSwift service parts and accessories not purchased with the product covered by this warranty, but which are later purchased and used with that product, are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days after date of purchase, and Allpower Industries will repair or replace any such part or accessory free of charge, except for labour, during that period.
This warranty is subject to the following conditions, limitations, and exclusions:
This warranty is valid only if the following conditions are met:
- The warranty registration card must be completed and returned to Allpower Industries.
- The purchaser must perform regular preventative maintenance and/or minor adjustments as detailed in the owner’s manual.
- Major servicing and preventative maintenance must be carried out by an authorised Allpower Industries Service Dealer at regular intervals as detailed in the owner’s manual.
- The purchaser must promptly notify an authorised Allpower Industries Service Dealer (place of purchase) of any warranty enquiries.
This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
- The purchaser must transport the product to and from the place of warranty service.
- Warranty service must be performed by an authorised Allpower Industries Service Dealer.
The following items are not covered by this warranty:
- Engine/ Transmission units are covered only by the warranty made by the engine manufacturer, and are not covered by this warranty.
- Parts that are not genuine SupaSwift service parts are not covered by this warranty.
- Consequential damage caused by the fitting of no- genuine SupaSwift parts, is not covered by this warranty.
- Shear bolts, blades, flails and chipper knives are not covered by this warranty.
- Normal wearing items such as belts and bearings are not covered by this warranty.
- Any defect which is the result of misuse, alteration, improper assembly, improper adjustment, neglect, or accident, is not covered by this warranty.
- Damage or repairs due to operation of the unit with any guard, shield or other safety device, repositioned, incomplete or damaged are not covered by this warranty.
- Damage or repairs due to failure to read or understand the operator’s manual and/or any safety instructions contained within the operator’s manual are not covered by this warranty.
DISCLAIMER OF FURTHER WARRANTY
Allpower Industries makes no warranty, express or implied, other than what is expressly made in this warranty.
If the law of your state provides that an implied warranty of merchantability, or an implied warranty of fitness for particular purpose, or any other implied warranty, applies to Allpower Industries, then any such implied warranty is limited to the duration of this warranty.
LIMITATION OF REMEDY AND DAMAGES
Allpower Industries liability under this warranty, and under any implied warranty that may exist, is limited to repair of any defect in workmanship, and repair or replacement of any defective part. Allpower Industries shall not be liable for incidental, special, or consequential damages (including lost profits).
Allpower Industries A Limited Partnership, Unit 5, Keypoint Industrial Estate, 102-128 Bridge Rd, Keysborough VIC 3173
ABN 46 650 681 742