5 Year Limited Warranty (domestic use only)
Allpower Industries warrants to the original purchaser that consumer products manufactured by ECHO and imported by Allpower Industries will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five (5) years after the date of purchase, and will repair any defect in material or workmanship, and repair or replace any defective part, subject to the conditions, limitations and exclusions set forth herein. The five year duration of this warranty applies only if the product is put to ordinary, reasonable, and usual personal, family, or household uses. If the product is put to any business, commercial, or industrial use such as, but not limited to, commercial landscaping, mowing or golf course or park maintenance, or agricultural or farmstead use, then the duration of this warranty is two (2) years after the date of purchase. If any product is rented or leased, then the duration of this warranty is six (6) months after the date of purchase. Engine units from third party suppliers (other than ECHO) are covered by the original engine manufacturer’s warranty. Allpower takes no responsibility for supply of spare parts, service or warranty for these engines. All enquiries for these products will be referred to the engine manufacturer.
Products fitted with ECHO 2-Stroke engines
For products fitted with genuine ECHO 2-Stroke engines, this warranty is valid only when ECHO Power Blend™ 2-stroke oil is used exclusively for the lifetime of the unit and is mixed at a ratio of 50:1 OR a Two stroke, air-cooled engine oil meeting ISO-LEGD Standard (ISO/CD 13738), JASO FC grade or higher (FD) mixed at 50:1 ratio is used with fresh unleaded petrol of a Minimum 89 Octane. Do not use fuel containing methyl alcohol (methanol) or more than 10% of ethyl alcohol (ethanol). Genuine ECHO service parts and accessories not purchased with the product covered by this warranty, but which are later purchased and used with that product, are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days after date of purchase, and Allpower Industries will repair or replace any such part or accessory free of charge, except for labour, during that period.
This warranty is subject to the following conditions, limitations, and exclusions:
This warranty is valid only if the following conditions are met:
- The warranty registration form must be completed on the Allpower Industries website at www.allpower.com.au within 28 days of purchase or the five (5) year limited warranty will be defaulted to a two (2) year limited warranty
- The purchaser must perform preventative maintenance and/or minor adjustments as detailed in the owner’s manual.
- The purchaser must promptly notify an authorised Allpower Industries Service Dealer (place of purchase) of any warranty enquiries.
- In the case of a claim under the 5 Year Limited Warranty, the purchaser must provide reasonable evidence of having purchased and used 2-stroke oil as per the manufacturer’s recommendation in the product since the date of purchase.
This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
- The product must be repaired at an authorised ECHO dealer as appointed by Allpower Industries.
- The purchaser must transport the product to and from the place of warranty service.
- Warranty service must be performed by an authorised Allpower Industries service representative.
The following items are not covered by this warranty:
- Parts that are not genuine ECHO service parts are not covered by this warranty.
- Consequential damage caused by the fitting of non genuine ECHO parts, is not covered by this warranty.
- Spark plugs, filters, lubricants, starter ropes, clutch drums, sprockets, shear bolts, string trimmer heads, blades, trimmer line, light bulbs, are not covered by this warranty.
- ECHO products not imported into Australia by Allpower Industries are not be covered by this warranty.
- ECHO Engines fitted to products which are not approved by ECHO or Allpower are not be covered by this warranty.
- Engine units from third party suppliers (other than ECHO) and engine accessories are covered only by the warranty made by the engine manufacturer, and are not covered by this warranty.
- Any defect which is the result of misuse, alteration, improper assembly, improper adjustment, neglect, or accident, is not covered by this warranty.
- Engine damage as a result of high speed running without load, improper carburettor adjustment, use of poor quality of two stroke oil or incorrect fuel mix ratio.
- Shear bolts and blades are not covered by this warranty.
- Operation of the unit with damaged, clogged or removed filters (i.e. Fuel filter, Oil filter, Air filter).
- Repairs required due to clogged or restricted exhaust system, carbon deposits in exhaust ports, piston crown or combustion chamber or periodic decarbonising.
- Damage or repairs due to operation of the unit with any guard, shield or line cutting knife removed, repositioned, incomplete or damaged are not covered by this warranty.
- Damage or repairs due to failure to read or understand the operator’s manual and/or any safety instructions contained within the operator’s manual are not covered by this warranty.
DISCLAIMER OF FURTHER WARRANTY
Allpower Industries makes no warranty, express or implied, other than what is expressly made in this warranty. If the law of your state provides that an implied warranty of merchantability, or an implied warranty of fitness for particular purpose, or any other implied warranty, applies to Allpower Industries, then any such implied warranty is limited to the duration of this warranty.
LIMITATION OF REMEDY AND DAMAGES
Allpower Industries liability under this warranty, and under any implied warranty that may exist, is limited to repair of any defect in workmanship, and repair or replacement of any defective part. Allpower Industries shall not be liable for incidental, special, or consequential damages (including lost profits).
Allpower Industries A Limited Partnership, Unit 5, Keypoint Industrial Estate, 102-128 Bridge Rd, Keysborough VIC 3173
ABN 46 650 681 742