Baintech 800A Jump Starter and Power Bank 18Ah, 1 year warranty. A good jump starter will give you power anywhere, anytime. It is one of the most important pieces of emergency equipment you can carry. The Baintech BT18 is a powerful unit with 400amp instant starting power and 800 peak current battery amps.
The Baintech BT18 can jump start up to a 5L diesel. The Baintech BT18 is lightweight weighing just 600g, completely portable and rechargeable via the AC accessory supplied with the unit.
The BT18 is a 3 in 1 unit: jump starter, power bank and torch.
- Powerful - 18000mAh - 800A Peak Current
- Compact - Fits in your glove box - 225mm x 89mm
- Lightweight: weighs less than 1kg!
- 3-in-1 Unit: Vehicle jumpstarter, power bank to charge devices and torch with 3 settings
- Fully charged BT18 unit will provide a full phone charge up to 8 times
- Provide enough charge to jump start a small car up to 40 times
- Reverse-charge Protection: No reverse charging back to unit after the vehicle is started.
- Reverse Polarity Protection: No damage while the clamps are connected to the wrong terminals.
- Short-Circuit Protection: Prevents short-circuit occurring while two clamps are connected.
- Over-discharge Protection: Prevents over-discharge of the battery in the jump starter.
- Over-charge Protection: Prevents over-charge of the battery in the jump starter.
- Over-temperature Protection: Automatic stop function when the temperature gets too high.
- AC Charger
- Car adaptor (ciga socket)
- Jump Starter Clamps
- 19v 3.5A output port for laptop
- USB5V 2A Output Cable with 3 types of connections for various phone models
Product Category Power Packs
Warranty Period: 1 Year
Product Type Portable Power Bank / Jump Starter / LED Torch
Amp Hours (Ah) @ V 18
Total Charge Current 800A Peak | 400A Start
NOTE Maximum 4.0L Diesel & 7.0L Petrol vehicle
Watt Hours (Wh) 66.6
Input 15V 1A Input Port
Dimensions (LxWxH mm) 225 x 89 x 30mm
Net Weight (kg) 0.6
Output Dual USB ports | 12V 10A output port | 19V 3.5A output port
Included AC Charger | Car adaptor (ciga socket) | Jump Starter Clamps | 19v 3.5A output port for laptop | USB5V 2A Output Cable with 3 types of connections for
Efficient Jump Starter Review by John TOnly have had to use it once to date but it did it's job very effectively.(Posted on 21 May 2020)
the manual shows this battery pack being used to run a fridge using an "optional cable". what optional cable would be required? it looks like a 6mm 12 volt to 2 pin at the fridge endthanks
We would recommend contacting Baintech for assistance on this cable.
Best Sellers From This Category:
Take $30 OFF Your Order*
Enter your details below to subscribe to the My Generator newsletter and get your unique promo code.*$300 minimum spend, single use promo code.