Inverter generators by SupaSwift provide portable power, perfect for powering sensitive electrical equipment including televisions, mobile phones and computers. An auto voltage adjustor, low noise output and DC protector make these generators easy and safe to use, whilst the standard USB socket allows for use in a larger variety of applications.
This model has a maximum peak output of 3600 watts and a continuous running output of 3100 watts. Designed for light recreational use such as charging camping batteries or running caravan appliances up to 3600 watts maximum. Also used for backup power to your small home appliances during a power outage such as fridges, lights, personal electronics etc.
- Low oil shutdown
- Low noise level, suitable for noise sensitive areas
- USB socket charging
Supa Swift has been an Australian brand since the 1950's when they built lawn mowers in suburban Melbourne. Over the years they have expanded their power equipment range into generators, pressure washers, wood chippers and more. The Supa Swift generator range are made in China and imported by All Power Industries. They are considered a good budget option; designed for light, infrequent use.
All Supa Swift products are backed by All Power Industries with a 2 year warranty and the products are supported by the extensive All Power nationwide Service Dealer ans Spare Parts Network.
|Continuous Output||3100 watts|
|Maximum Output||3600 watts|
|DC Output||12 V|
|Starting Method||Recoil Start, with Automatic Choke|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||6.5 Litres|
|Cont. Working Time||5 hours (75% load)|
|Noise @ 7m||58dba|
|Product Dimensions (mm) LxWxH||545 x 290 x 490|
|Net Weight (kg)||30.0 Kg|
|Outlets||2 x 15Amp outlets|
|Manufacturers Warranty||2 years domestic|
- Good value for money Review by Lindsay Shaw , Mount Louisa QLD
Quality Value Price
Product ReviewStarted with no problems, is very quite while running at full power.
Excellent power rating for weight.
Shopping ExperienceShipped with no problems, however should have been strapped to the skid upright not laying down as it is filled with oil.Recommend this product to a friend? yes(Posted on 3/22/17)
- Runs well and looks good and fairly quiet when running. Review by James Bristow , Granville Qld
Quality Value Price
Product ReviewHaven't had to use for a long period as yet but when I did run it was within the stated Db Range and powered the air con unit in the van no worries. Planning a trip soon and it will give me all the power I need.
Shopping ExperienceMy Genarotor provided a very prompt delivery and item was as described and in good condition. Would certainly recommend them.Recommend this product to a friend? yes(Posted on 3/18/17)
- Choke system needs modification Review by Jeff Fell , Whyalla SA
Quality Value Price
Product ReviewI have only used this generator once to power an angle grinder and leaf plower, worked well with no problem. Needs the choke to start but it is hidden behind a cover that has to be removed to put it on.
Shopping ExperienceMy Generator shipped quickly with no problem.Recommend this product to a friend? yes(Posted on 2/24/17)
Write Your Own Review
For details relating to Supa Swift generator warranty CLICK HERE
For details relating to the Supa Swift generator delivery process CLICK HERE
Money Back Guarantee
Would I be able occasionally run an inverter welder using 3.2mm rods for small jobs from this generator?
Hi, when it comes to running welders from generators, it is always best to contact the manufacturer of your particular welder model to see what size and type generator is required. Typically customers will require at least a 6 to 8kVA generator for standard welders, so I suspect this 3600 watt Supa Swift will not be suitable, but again you are best to contact your welder manufacturer to confirm what size generator you need. Thanks
Good morning, would this generator power a small portable air conditioner in event of a power failure ?
Hi Ian, it all depends on how much maximum power you Air Conditioner will draw. This generator will produce a peak amount of 3600 watts and continuous running of 3100 watts. You just need to find out how much your air conditioner will draw on start up - the best way to find this information is to contact the manufacturer of your air conditioner; they can advise how much maximum power at start up your model will draw.
Once you have that information, you will know whether this generator will be suitable or not. Many thanks.
Hi, are the Supa Swift generators suitable to run a HD TV? Also can it serve to recharge battery packs? Thank you
Hi - The Supa Swift Generators are inverter generators, meaning they produce pure sine wave power which is suitable to run sensitive electronics such as TV's, mobile phones, laptops etc.
In terms of battery charging, inverter generators are very popular for charging auxiliary / camping batteries. The one recommendation that we make is that you use a battery charger between the generator and your batteries - this ensures that the battery charge is regulated properly and your batteries are charged safely.
Hi there, I would like to know if this generator, Supa Swift 3600 watt, would suit food trailer operating? Cheers,Tammy
Hi Tammy, I would be asking two main things regarding the suitability of this generator to run a food trailer:
- Firstly, how much power do you need? To find this out, you would need to know how much power all of your appliances draw at any one time. Its important to find out both the running AND starting wattage of your particular appliances. Once you have this number, you can then get the right sized generator. For mobile food/catering applications, some operators can get by with a generator around 2000 - 4000 watts in size, but many others (including coffee cart operators) will need a generator that has around 5000 - 7000 watts of power capacity. BE sure to do your sums first to find out what size generator you need.
- Secondly, how often would you be using the generator? If you intend to use it occasionally (monthly market stalls for example), then this Supa Swift generator is worth considering; it’s made in China, but backed by a national service agent network. It is designed for light, infrequent use. However, if you intend to use the generator more frequently (commercial level of operation), then I would recommend you consider a premium brand such as Yamaha as they are designed to handle more intensive, regular operation and come with longer warranties.
Overall, if the generator is for your main business and you will be using it often; then opt for a premium brand. If its only occasional use, the Supa Swift is a good, suitable option (subject to it being the right size for your appliances). Thanks