Honda Powered 10.5 KVA Electric Start Three Phase 35 litre tank
When it comes to value for money, trust Advanced Power and Honda to come up with the goods. This model delivers smooth, 3 Phase power in a robust compact unit which is perfect for the construction, mining and hire industries.
Powered by a reliable Honda GX630 4-stroke unleaded engine with an easy electric start, you can enjoy a continuous output of 8400 watts running over 9 hours at 100% load. That’s ample power for equipment around the site for a whole day before refuelling. This model also features a battery, single-phase outlet and on/off switch for convenience around the site.
Designed for the rugged demands of the jobsite, it’s built in a tough fully welded frame complete with heavy duty anti-vibration mounts for smooth operation. Thanks to low oil protection and an overload circuit breaker, the generator guarantees smooth and safe power. Plus the brushless alternator is totally maintenance free.
The three-year warranty backed by a national service network has your maintenance needs covered.
|Voltage||415 volt (3 phase) & single phase outlet (240V)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||35 litre|
|Cont. Working Time||9 hours (100% load)|
|Noise @ 7m||74db|
|Product Dimensions (mm) LxWxH||850x580x710|
|Net Weight (kg)||135.0 Kg|
Write Your Own Review
Advanced Power Product Warranty
- Advanced Power (a division of M Power) will provide warranty coverage on all Advanced Power generators as per the following guidelines:
- To qualify for Advanced Power product warranty coverage, proof of purchase must be presented, including the serial number of the product.
- All Goods must be returned to the Company or its representative for inspection or testing to assess if a claim is justified. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to return the Goods for inspection and all freight costs are the responsibility of the Buyer.
- The Buyer shall bear freight charges for returning the Goods for inspection and for the delivery of any replacement or repaired product from a justified warranty claim except, in the case of Consumer Contracts, where the Company is required to bear such costs under the Australian Consumer Law. Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the Goods.
- When Goods supplied by the Company are installed, erected, commissioned or fixed by a third party for the Buyer the Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by incorrect installation, erection, commissioning or fixing, even if carried out on the Company’s advice or to the Company’s specification unless the Company has expressly contracted to provide technical assistance or service in connection with the installation, erection, commissioning or fixing.
Advanced Power Warranty Obligation
Where a warranty request is made Advanced Power will repair or replace or credit (entirely at its discretion after inspection of the alleged faulty part) a product found to be defective in materials or workmanship under normal use during the relevant warranty period stated on the following page. Parts replaced or repaired under warranty are warranted only for the remainder of the balance of the warranty period.
Advanced Power Products are covered by warranty for the period as published below and in effect at the time of sale, and shall be governed by all limitations and exclusions.
- Domestic use: 3 years parts and labour
- Commercial use: 3 years parts and labour
- Hire use: 3 years parts and labour
Generator Engine Warranty
- 3 year warranty applies to all Honda and Kohler powered generator sets.
- 2 year warranty applies to all Vanguard powered generators sets.
- Refer to the Advanced Power Service Agent Directory for your nearest authorised warranty repair agent by calling 1300 733 004.
Any damage caused from the following:
- If the goods have been used in a manner beyond its design parameters.
- If the goods are tampered with or repaired by personnel not authorised by the Company.
- In respect of loss or damage caused by rough treatment.
- If the goods are not used and maintained in accordance with the Company’s or the manufacturer’s instructions or recommendations.
- In respect of loss or damage caused by an Act of God or any other cause not within the Company’s control.
- If no proof of date of purchase can be produced.
Limitation of Liability
Advanced Power shall in no case be liable to the purchaser, any successors in interest or any beneficiary or assigned of this contract or any breach therefore, or any defect in, or failure of or malfunction of the Equipment hereunder, whether based upon loss of use, lost profits or revenue, interest, lost goodwill, work stoppage, impairment of other goods, loss by reason of shutdown or non-operation, increased expenses of operation, cost of purchase of replacement power or claims of the purchaser or clients of purchaser for service interruption whether or not such loss or damage is based on contract, warranty, negligence, indemnity, strict liability or otherwise.
Nothing is this limitation shall be taken to reduce Advanced Power liability for defective products as defined in the Commonwealth Trade Practices Act 1974.
At My Generator, we go above and beyond; we offer nationwide delivery on our entire range (including free delivery on selected items to capital city areas). With Advanced Power products we also offer pick up options from over 100 conveniently located depots around the country! You can easily choose either option during the checkout process and your product will be delivered to your door, or to your nearest depot for collection.
For Advanced Power products, you will be contacted by the shipping department (on the contact details you’ve given us at the checkout) regarding an appropriate delivery date to your nominated destination. Easy!
The process is as follows:
✓ For deliveries to the door, a delivery date will be arranged and confirmed where you will sign the Delivery Receipt from the carrier.
✓ If you are not at the address on the delivery date to sign for the item(s), a card from the freight company will be left containing the details to contact them and arrange for pick up or re-delivery. My Generator is not liable for any cost relating to re-delivery as a result of the recipient not being at the delivery address on the agreed delivery date.
✓ For deliveries to your local depot for pick up, you will be notified of the scheduled delivery date of your item(s) and when the item(s) is available for collection. The depots are open during business hours Monday to Friday and for half a day on Saturdays.
Be aware that our products are often shipped from different locations depending on the delivery destination. If you order two different items they may arrive in separate shipments. My Generator is not liable for any delay, losses and/or damage of items due to changes of delivery address after checkout, or mistakes made by buyers.
A re-delivery fee will be charged on buyers for an item that is undeliverable and/or returned to My Generator due to incorrect delivery address or unsuccessful delivery. Items will only be delivered during normal business hours (9am to 5pm AEST) on weekdays. Delivery is not available on weekends, public holidays or after business hours.
Please do not use P.O. Box addresses. Most items are sent via courier and require a street address for delivery. It is necessary to provide a contact telephone number for delivery purposes.
Delivery fees (where applicable) have been calculated based on the size and weight of the item as well as the location of the delivery. The fee will be displayed during the checkout when the post code for the destination is entered.
Please note that delivery times and prices may vary depending on the location of the products as some items are made to order or require specification preparation. For Metropolitan areas, delivery time will typically be up to 5 business days from dispatch. Delivery times will be longer for rural and remote locations.
Please feel free to Contact Us should you have any queries regarding delivery times.
Your goods are fully insured throughout the delivery process. You will be required to sign the Delivery Receipt when the item(s) is delivered; please take the time to inspect the goods before you sign the Delivery Receipt from the carrier. For further details relating to any possible damage during the delivery process, please refer to our Payments and Returns Policy page.
If you have any questions relating to deliveries, please do not hesitate to contact the My Generator team here: Contact Us.