The AR Blue 2900psi AR7870 three phase model can do hot & cold high pressure water cleaning and is suited for medium to heavy commercial cleaning jobs.
The AR7870 is an ideal unit for a variety of cleaning purposes, hot water for cleaning grease & grime or cold water for general cleaning; all is combined in one easy to use robust machine.
Backed by Crommelins National Service Newtork.
- Triplex pump with brass head and ceramic plungers
- 15L Diesel Boiler - 30° to 150°c (max.)
- Automatic by-pass valve
- Pressure adjustment built-in
- Built-in detergent suction
- Boiler shut-down delayed circuit
- Micro-leakage printed circuit board with visual warning signal
- Low tension controls (24v)
- Thermal motor protection
- Vertical stainless steel boiler
- Coil cooling function driven by an independent electric motor
- Double heating coil w/refractory cement base
- Double tube gear diesel pump thermostat
- Water and diesel filters
- Adjustable high/low pressure head fan jet spray
- 4.0L Detergent tank
- Accessories holder
- Washing grease and oil stains
- Washing down patios
- Caravans and RV's
- Outdoor furniture
- Shop fronts
- Mud from flooded areas
- Car & Boats washing
- Hire & Rental
- Dealers & Resellers
- Domestic Use
- Commercial Use
- Industrial Use
- Rural & Farm
|Brand||AR Blue Clean|
|Max. Pressure||2900 PSI|
|Max Flow Rate||15 Litres/Min|
|Starting System||Power plug|
|Lance & Spray Gun||Single lance HD Gun|
|Nozzles||Optional Turbo Nozzle|
|Pressure Hose||10m HD Hose|
|Diesel Boiler||Model V1|
|Thermostat °C||30° to 150°|
|Diesel Tank (L)||15L|
|Detergent Tank (L)||4L|
|Net Weight (kg)||98.0 Kg|
|Dimensions (LxWxH mm)||980x590x920mm|
|Manufacturers Warranty||12 months|
Write Your Own Review
For details relating to Crommelins warranty CLICK HERE
For details relating to the Crommelins delivery process CLICK HERE
Money Back Guarantee
What's the best way to gauge the full power of a pressure washer? Is it just the PSI pressure rating?
Hi James, great question. The cleaning power of a pressure washer is a combination of its pressure (PSI rating) and water flow rate (litres per minute).
Often people only consider the PSI number when looking at pressure washer models, but in fact testing shows that a greater water flow rate has a slightly greater influence on overall cleaning effectiveness:
- Increasing the PSI rating of a pressure washer unit by 10% will increase cleaning effectiveness by 7%
- Increasing the Water Flow Rate of a pressure washer unit by 10% will increase cleaning effectiveness by 12%
So when comparing pressure models, be sure to consider each model's PSI rating and its Water Flow Rate capacity.
Note there are obviously many other factors on a unit to unit basis which also influences a pressure washer's cleaning capabilty such as; water temperature capacity, type and make of pump, piston types, nozzle & gun types etc.