The AR Blue 2200psi AR1370 three phase industrial model is a hot & cold water pressure cleaner. The 24L diesel boiler will heat water from 30° to 150°c max.
Made from top quality stainless steel (Body, frame, 24v control box) these cleaners will tackle heavy jobs with ease.
Packed with many safety features this unit is suitable for the Industrial, Construction, Hire and Rental industries for powerful, robust strength cleaning.
Backed by Crommelins National Service Newtork.
- Triplex pump with brass head and ceramic plungers
- 1450rpm - three phase
- 24L Diesel Boiler - 30° to 150°c (max.)
- Frame, cover machine, boiler and 24v control box all Stainless Steel
- TSI: Total Stop Intellegent with alarm for lack of water, fuel, micro leakage
- Complete stop after 60mins with gun closed
- Warning light for on/off, water, diesel, TSI
- Detergent suction - adjustable in low pressure setting
- Pressure guage (300 bar)
- Security valve (250 bar)
- Pressure switch (nr. 3x 24v)
- Thermostat (to 150°c)
- 12 month warranty
- Washing grease and oil stains
- Washing down patios
- Caravans and RV's
- Outdoor furniture
- Shop fronts
- Mud from flooded areas
- Car & Boats washing
- Hire & Rental
- Dealers & Resellers
- Domestic Use
- Commercial Use
- Industrial Use
- Rural & Farm
|Brand||AR Blue Clean|
|Max. Pressure||2200 PSI|
|Max Flow Rate||15 Litres/Min|
|Starting System||Power plug|
|Lance & Spray Gun||Single lance HD Gun|
|Nozzles||Optional Turbo Nozzle|
|Pressure Hose||10m HP Hose|
|Diesel Boiler||Model V1|
|Thermostat °C||30° to 150°|
|Diesel Tank (L)||24L|
|Net Weight (kg)||145.0 Kg|
|Dimensions (LxWxH mm)||1180x730x960mm|
|Manufacturers Warranty||12 months|
Write Your Own Review
For details relating to Crommelins warranty CLICK HERE
For details relating to the Crommelins delivery process CLICK HERE
Money Back Guarantee
What's the best way to gauge the full power of a pressure washer? Is it just the PSI pressure rating?
Hi James, great question. The cleaning power of a pressure washer is a combination of its pressure (PSI rating) and water flow rate (litres per minute).
Often people only consider the PSI number when looking at pressure washer models, but in fact testing shows that a greater water flow rate has a slightly greater influence on overall cleaning effectiveness:
- Increasing the PSI rating of a pressure washer unit by 10% will increase cleaning effectiveness by 7%
- Increasing the Water Flow Rate of a pressure washer unit by 10% will increase cleaning effectiveness by 12%
So when comparing pressure models, be sure to consider each model's PSI rating and its Water Flow Rate capacity.
Note there are obviously many other factors on a unit to unit basis which also influences a pressure washer's cleaning capabilty such as; water temperature capacity, type and make of pump, piston types, nozzle & gun types etc.